Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Media/Social Media, Quantitative
£38,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
Senior Research Manager- Quantitative, £42,000 7m FTC
Our client, a multiple award-winning Media agency, is looking for a Senior Research Manager to work within their quantitative research team. You will play a key part in the team, supporting senior staff, overseeing the work of junior team members and working with planners and clients alike to ensure that their campaigns are grounded in a true understanding of people and what makes them tick.
Responsible for taking the lead on writing proposals and delivering research projects that demonstrate your strategic thinking, with minimal support from senior staff. The role presents the opportunity to work across a range of clients from different sectors, including tech, consumer and gaming.
Three best things about the job:
- Variety – no two days are ever the same: you will be working across a range of different clients, categories and research objectives (e.g. audience understanding, campaign measurement, brand and ad tracking). You will have the opportunity to work on paid client projects as well as supporting the agency in putting insight at the heart of their work and working on insights to feed into new business.
- Autonomy – as Senior Research Manager you will take the lead in designing the optimum research approach. They encourage the use of innovative techniques and approaches, so you have a real opportunity to try something different and bring some new thinking to the work.
- The people – they are a brilliant place to work, with a people first culture. You’ll get to build close working relationships with the client planning teams, working with them to develop actionable recommendations from the research and next steps for the client
- Good knowledge of different quantitative research methods
- Ideally some knowledge of qualitative research and how qual and quant research work together
- Strong analysis skills, working with data sets to find a clear and compelling story that clearly answers the client’s research objectives
- High level of attention to detail – responsible for delivering outputs that are ‘client ready’
- Excellent communications skills – ability to present complex ideas in a clear and engaging way
- An ability to prioritise and delegate, as well as manage both up and down
- Whilst direct experience of media and comms research is not necessary, a passion for media, communication and brands is a must
Some experience of working with social and behavioural data or a keen interest to learn in these areas
There is a very good chance of a contract extension or a permanent role after this contract.