Advertising & Branding
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Quantitative Research Manager
My client a Research and Planning agency is a highly respected agency specialising in brand strategy and communications. We carry out qualitative and quantitative research, and data analytics, across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
We are looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join our close knit and friendly team, working across a large variety of brands and sectors including higher education, fitness, finance and more. You will ideally have spent c.5 years at a market research agency and will have an interest in brands and marketing.
As a Research Manager at this agency, you will have ownership of both ad hoc and tracking projects from inception to completion. You will be a key team player and will deliver excellent service while helping to develop existing client relationships.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to research proposals and attending pitches
• Managing quantitative research projects including design, resourcing, liaising with suppliers, quality control and analysis
• Writing bespoke questionnaires that demonstrate an understanding of advertising, market, and client objectives
• Building relationships with clients, advertising agencies and media agencies to fully understand strategy and campaign context and objectives
• Conducting analysis that answers the client brief
• Presenting results and recommendations in an engaging, confident way
• Coaching and mentoring junior staff
• Working closely with, supporting, and learning from Account Directors and Research Leads
• Taking an active role in marketing and internal projects
• Working closely with other business units (qualitative, data analytics) to ensure client needs are met
Life’s a little different here . We are a community of Partners and our structure means that everyone is a co-owner of the business and invested in our future.
Community to us means that every single person who works us. We help our people grow by nurturing talent and embracing our differences.
We are committed to promoting a fair, equal, and inclusive environment that everyone has the opportunity to learn and strive in. We are currently trialling a hybrid model of working: 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days working remotely.
Employee Ownership Bonus (subject to conditions)
25 days holiday + 3 days for Christmas closing + 1 day for Birthday
Employee Assistant Programme
Death in Service (Life Cover)
Group Income Protection Scheme
Private Medical Insurance scheme – Bupa Healthcare
Cycle to work
Annual eye test