Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, Media/Social Media
£45,000 Per Annum
The age of digital is here, and it’s a critical area for any aspiring researcher to understand, navigate and conquer. Come and learn it from the best.
Are you naturally curious?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, and the agency growing in double digits year on year, who love to disrupt and do things differently.
As a Senior Research Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the research world and utilize your critical skill to challenge conventional brand tracking studies. You will be the primary contact person to clients, act as a brand tracking expert and advise them how brand tracking studies should be run, and how the results are going to help them to further growth their business. Internally, you will be one of the key advisors to Client Directors and peer Senior Research Managers at setting the gold standard of multi-country brand tracking studies, and mentor junior researchers on the do’s and dont’s.
The candidate should have at least 3 years of experience of working on multi-country brand tracking studies at research agency. While line management experience is not a requirement, they would have robust experience of coaching and junior researchers on project deliverables. They should also have excellent analytical skills, experience of tackling clients’ business questions via brand tracking studies, and robust experience in presenting findings to clients.
Fluency in French is a significant advantage and fluency in another European language is an advantage.
- You will be the primary conatact person of specific client teams and the lead researcher of your projects. You will own complete responsibility for the projects in the client team with the assistance of junior researchers and work alongside with client directors. You are responsible for the timing and quality of all the deliverables generated for your projects.
- You will have an understanding of the client business issues and can see the bigger picture, and be able to design and structure a research project to tackle the client business issues, and present the findings to the clients.
- You will play an active role in guiding and developing the team’s project management, research design and report writing skills.
- They are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, they are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events