Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Data Science/Analytics, Market Research, Quantitative
£42,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Senior Research Manager – Associate Director, London £42,000-60,000
Our client is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision-making. They combine decision-behaviour know-how with analytical rigour, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques.
They are rapidly expanding and are now hiring additional team members:
You will join their London team as a Senior Manager, leading studies as a consultant, build strong relationships with clients, and advise them through delivering clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Consult with clients to help them solve their biggest problems by providing clear and actionable advice
- Manage, supervise, and execute all phases of research studies, including: design, analysis, reporting presentation, and implementation
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts, and contribute to their growth and career development
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the development and refinement of industry-leading proprietary tools and solutions
- Take ownership of key client accounts and develop strong relationship with a long-term view, based on trust
- Play an active role in contributing to the strategy and vision for our client.
The ideal candidate will have prior consulting and research experience, combined with an understanding of advanced analytical and data science techniques (e.g. conjoint and multivariate analysis). Typically, they are looking for someone with the following profile:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience within strategy consultancy, research, or marketing
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills and data-driven problem-solving using a variety of research methodologies and statistical analyses
- A combination of strong strategic thinking and very hands-on, process-driven approach
- Proven track record of turning complex business issues and data into simple and actionable recommendations
- Strong client management and relationship building skills
- Experience in working with clients to define their business questions and outline a clear and considered approach to solving them
- An ability to take ownership, organise their own work, and apply a meticulous attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude, ability to deliver with and through others, and a small ego
- A humble approach and desire to prove themselves in work delivered rather than words
You are authorised to work in the UK (resident, citizen, valid UK visa or other)