Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Media/Social Media, Qualitative, Quantitative
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Senior Research Manager - Media & entertainment £45-50,000, London/remote
Our client is an innovative MR agency who helps their clients make better marketing decisions and drive business growth.
As a Senior Research Manager, you will fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers. The key role of the Senior Research Manager is to manage complex quantitative/ qualitative/ community research projects, with a senior member of the business overseeing the work. Also included is project lead for routine or simple research projects, and assisting in the development of junior staff.
The role sits in their Media and Entertainment team so previous sector experience is a bonus!
What you'll do
- You are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice, to support your clients in their decision making
- You are in close contact with clients within the wellbeing industry to understand their strategic goals, which you translate into concrete research objectives
- You work with Senior Research & Business Managers that will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- High level of interaction with internal colleagues – some of which will not be based in the Manchester office
- Delegation of work to more junior members of the team where appropriate
What you'll bring
They are looking for an experienced researcher, with a proven track record in online market research, developing consumer insights and working with qualitative and quantitative research techniques. You are proficient in English (both oral and written); knowledge of any other language is an asset.
The role comes with great benefits, flexible, hybrid working and in a supportive and diverse team.