Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Qualitative, Quantitative
£28,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Senior Research Executive - Research Manager, London, £28-45,000
My client is a fast-growing market research firm with an entrepreneurial culture.
With offices around the world, their 500+ teammates work across a dozen business units, collaborating with clients in entertainment and media, pharmaceuticals, technology, fast moving consumer goods and more. They are now expanding and are adding an SRE-RM to their team. You will ideally have experience in quantitative research and must be happy to work on qual projects too (training provided)
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are actively seeking an SRE- Research Manager to join their rapidly growing company. You will bring your intellectual curiosity, project management skills, and entrepreneurial mindset to a role that offers varied responsibilities and opportunities for growth.
In this role, you will:
- Manage projects that achieve high-quality client results for Fortune 500 companies and global industry leaders.
- Manage time efficiently to monitor and execute project components, including meeting documents, survey instruments and data analysis for multiple projects at a time
- Leverage analytic tools and thinking to discern data patterns and draw conclusions
- Support the management of quantitative and qualitative research projects from kick off to delivery
- Learn and adapt to cutting edge technologies in order to drive efficiency
- You will be mentored by senior leadership and receive on-the-job and formal training
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in related field (social sciences, business/economics)
- 1-4 years of market research experience and have been exposed to quantitative and / or qualitative research
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive to do whatever it takes to make big impact for your team and clients
- You have an eye for detail and a high level of accountability
- You have a positive attitude and a strong desire to grow your career
- You have the ability to adapt to changing priorities in an effort to meet multiple project timelines and client needs
- You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and natural curiosity
- You enjoy intellectual challenges and working alongside like-minded peers
- You have high level of initiative and an interest in growing as a leader and manager
- You thrive in a team environment but also are capable of performing independently