Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Quantitative, Reputation Research & PR
£28,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Quantitative Senior Research Executive – P.R Sector £28-38,000 + Excellent Bens
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established and commercially minded quantitative researcher to join our client’s fast growing and award-winning agency, to lead, drive and develop PR and thought leadership projects and to be fundamental to the business and their continued success.
This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development. You will be actively involved in managing PR research projects from start to finish as well as maintaining and developing relationships with in house and agency PR teams.
This role would suit somebody with excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills both orally and written
- The candidate would need to be creative and able to contribute to brainstorming / story generation
- Excellent client facing ability
- Online research experience essential, but you will also be well versed in an array of other research skills and methodologies
- An understanding of PR / communication industry is preferable but not essential
- You should be able to manage the full life cycle of a research project from writing the proposal, questionnaire, scripting, analysis and reporting.
- Experienced in managing project and account teams
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
Skills and qualities:
Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and work on fast turnaround projects accurately
- Excellent team player and team leader
- An excellent eye for detail
- Pro-active and clear communication skills (with the ability to speak and write succinct English)
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
- Good proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work and a desire to develop and contribute to the company’s success.
Their ideal candidate will have:
- A good academic record, preferably educated to degree standard
- 3+ years of experience producing or using research for PR, either at a research agency or an in-house PR team / PR agency.
You will need to go to their fabulous East London office twice a week
Please get in touch for more information!