Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Qualitative, Quantitative
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Senior Research Executive – FMCG London / remote £28-35000
What is it about?
Our client is an innovative MR agency who helps their clients make better marketing decisions and drive business growth.
As a Senior Research Executive, you report to one of the teams of Senior Research Managers. The key role of the Senior Research Executive is to manage quantitative, qualitative and community research projects, with the supervision of senior researchers.
What you'll do
- Involvement in quantitative, qualitative and/or community projects, from commissioning to presentation
- Project management design and analysis
- Managing small and medium- sized/ complexity projects, working directly with a project leader
- Assisting the project lead on large/ complex projects
- High level of client liaison via telephone, email, video conference
- High level of interaction with internal colleagues
What you'll bring
They are looking for an experienced colleague, with a proven track record in online market research and a solid marketing interest. You are proficient in English (both oral and written); knowledge of any other language is an asset.