Brand & Comms
£32,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading market research consultancy with a global reach. They are looking for a senior research executive to work across a range of concurrent client projects and bring all-round research expertise (ideally a mixture of qual and quant) to the team, along with excellent project management skills.
The focus will be on real-world reputation issues facing businesses today, as well as the wider political and social contexts in which our clients operate. We work collaboratively alongside clients to implement the findings of our research, to effect real change in their businesses.
- Contributing effectively to client relationships – acting as a key point of contact on projects, contributing to client meetings, developing knowledge of the client’s business.
- Working with clients and colleagues to apply appropriate research designs, including sampling, data collection, analytics, reporting and
- Responsibility for management across all aspects of the project from set up through to delivery.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to provide clients with actionable insights that address complex business challenges.
- Ensuring quality of data and insight.
- Creating presentations/reports focussed on insights and stories from data, with sound recommendations
- Managing relationships with suppliers and internal operations colleagues to ensure the objectives of the research are met, on time and on budget.
- Providing guidance, support and coaching to junior team members.