Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, Media/Social Media
£32,000 Per Annum
The age of digital is here, and it’s a critical area for any aspiring researcher to understand, navigate and conquer. Come and learn it from the best.
Are you naturally curious?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, and the agency growing in double digits year on year, who love to disrupt and do things differently.
As a Senior Research Executive, you will be exposed to all facets of the research world. You will focus your time on day to day delivery of exciting and varied research projects, and you will lead these projects from A to Z. And you will do that as part of an exciting, fun, and highly supportive research team. You will be set up for success by a highly invested manager, mentoring you to achieve your goals. And you will also partner very closely with the best Client Directors and Senior Research Managers in the business. Together, you will deliver sharp, action-oriented insights to some of the biggest blue chip and most exciting companies; from film studios to global drinks companies, the biggest FMCG’s and some of the biggest and fastest growing digital companies. You will help clients tackle their business questions across a wide range of areas, giving you enormous diversity from day to day. You will help clients with everything from ad concept testing, to ad pre-testing, as well as campaign evaluations, cross media evaluations and brand tracking.
The candidate should have at least 2-3 years’ experience of working as Senior Research Executive or equivalent level at a research agency. Fluency in another European language is an advantage. Having a film / TV research background is also an advantage.
- You will be managing your projects from A-Z, responsible for day to day delivery – coordinating with different teams, adhereing to deadlines and planning throughout the project lifecycle (from questionnaire design through fieldwork, to reporting and delivery).
- You will have strong communication skills both in terms of managing day to day external client communication as well as within the team. You will be able to provide clear instructions, as well as presenting projects back to the client after delivery.
- We are looking for someone who has strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner – with a keen eye for detail.
- Last but not least, we are keen on a team player who is eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work