Advertising & Branding
£45,000 to £4,500 Per Annum
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
If you are a dynamic and commercially driven project manager who is passionate about finding efficiencies and building strong relationships, this is an opportunity to strategically shape and make your mark on some of our largest and most important CX accounts.
You will be working closely with our clients to deliver great studies that have a tangible impact on our clients’ business. You will also be working in partnership with the Client and Platform Services team.
You will work closely with the Client and Platform Services team, you will be involved in the planning stage through to the final project deliverables, ensuring projects run efficiently to specification, time, quality and to budget. This role involves delivering large scale, complex CX projects.
This role will offer hybrid working from our office 3 days a week and the rest from home.
What will I be doing?
This is an interesting and varied role including:-
- Provides excellence in project direction and delivery.
- Accountable for the execution of the work and service they provide.
- Ensure regular updates for your studies and proactively look for solutions that these updates highlight.
- Disciplined, and focused – able to prioritise to deliver.
- Use and direct others in the application of advanced project management techniques and tools.
- Implementing efficiencies and effective ways of working and implementing them across the project team.
- Oversee the work of junior team members on the programme; ensure quality of outputs.
- Demonstrates experience in reviewing research inputs (questionnaire, brand lists, stimulus) Advising on amends, improvements and ensuring suitable from an operational/respondent perspective.
- Main point of contact with clients on project-related matters for the projects you manage.
- Actively involved in "crisis" management, either internal or with clients - recommends alternative solutions based on experience.
- Main point of contact with Operations, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Regular financial performance updates to ensure project is delivered within budget constraints.
- Ensure client satisfaction and represent our agency in a professional and ethical manner at all times .
What do I need to bring with me?
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:-
•Quantitative project management experience at SPM level.
•We are looking for someone who has experience in client facing project management roles and continually seeks opportunities to expand own knowledge, and continually drive improvement.
•Good communication skills, both written and verbal. A communication style that conveys knowledge and confidence. Ability to adapt communication style and can deliver tough messages when required.
•Able to demonstrate strong client management experience. Able to bring value to client meetings regarding the practical implementation and execution of projects.
•Strong organisational skills – demonstrate flexibility, with proven ability to juggle multiple tasks in order to deliver business requirements.
•Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
•Ability to disseminate complex information.
•Confidence with managing budgets and finances.
•Be a positive thinker with a can do, solution-focused attitude.
•Good team player.
•Proficient in using all Microsoft Office applications.
•Experience of working in CX tech platforms preferred.
•Enthusiasm for the role and team, with a positive and proactive attitude."
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets,we bring together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research. We are future focused, particularly on the application and use of data science and economic analysis.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.