Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Media/Social Media, Quantitative
£60,000 to £73,000 Per Annum
SENIOR MANAGER, Quantitative, London, £60-73,000
Our client is a leading global data products and technology company. They are looking for a Market Research Project Delivery Manager to help build their insight capability. The role is diverse with a wide range of internal global and local stakeholders.
The team uses a unique combination of panel-based data, digital data, and client data for deep audience understanding and activation and features a globally consistent Survey at its centre that feeds global and local planning tools while delivering audience insights, including niche audiences. They use a scaled and flexible approach, allowing marketers to access the data they need while also linking to their own data (whether it’s CRM, segment, journey, or tracking) via data fusions. The team currently consists of 5 team members, working in close collaboration others in the group.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing all elements of the quarterly Audience consumer survey in 74 markets through the full project lifecycle. This includes working in a strong collaborative partnership with the project team, delivering a high-quality project, right first time, on-time, against project financials and budgets
- Liaising with key global and local stakeholders to understand, refine, prioritise, and action insight and research requirements
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables with senior stakeholders
- Stay up to date with all project handling/progress issues, resolving problems and implementing solutions quickly.
- Presenting analysis and recommendations to both senior global and local stakeholders, and driving action to achieve results
- Experience in working and managing the full quant research cycle and in developing and landing actionable insights
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies and demonstrable project management experience delivering complex multi-country projects, including understanding of process improvement and lean techniques
- Research design – you know the strengths and weaknesses of different research methodologies and techniques. You are expert in weighting design of the survey data and can advise the best solutions.
- A creative thinker with the ability to be hands on with data and interpret large dataset, to tell the story behind the numbers and translate this into actionable insights
- Experience across a number of analytical tools or languages (e.g. SPSS, Telmar) to deliver analysis and reporting.
- Experience of data visualisation tool/techniques (e.g. Tableau) and an understanding of how to clearly communicate the results of data analysis to different stakeholders
- Experience of advertising / media preferred but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent Insight and Project delivery experience across multiple markets. Please get in touch for more info!