Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Media/Social Media, Quantitative
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
remote / London
Research Manager/Senior Research Manager within Technology & Media
Can be office based, hybrid or working from home
Our client is a full service MR agency who works with many of the world’s leading brands. They help their clients to make informed decisions about product development, brand positioning, communications and the markets they operate in.
As a Research Manager – Senior Research Manager, you will play a key role, taking responsibility for multiple trackers on a leading Media brand. In addition, you will work on a variety of ad-hoc studies relating to testing advertising campaigns and messaging, as well as wider ad-hoc studies into films, TV shows, consumer electronics, mobile networks, and gaming. The role presents a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in a sector you’re passionate about.
Only candidates with direct prior market research agency experience will be considered.
- Experience of tracking and ad hoc quantitative research
- Highly numerate and genuine aptitude for working on projects with large tracking datasets
- Demonstrating conscientiousness and attention to detail is crucial for this role
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
- Strong client-facing capabilities
This agency offers fantastic training and development opportunities and a great benefits package!
Please get in touch for more details!