Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Market Research, Quantitative, Strategy
Senior Research Exec/Research Manager quant sustainability
Are you keen to put your research skills to good use and contribute to a more sustainable and equitable world? Would you like to be part of a vibrant, global consultancy with a growing team across five continents?
You will be working on a diverse range of projects – from interpreting attitudes and behaviours associated with sustainable and healthy living, to equipping companies with insight on how to take a positive role on social and environmental issues, to helping international NGOs understand and maximise their impact globally.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside experienced consultants to deliver high-impact evidence and advice for leading global brands across a wide range of sectors, impacting their strategy, communications and purpose
- Gain experience of a wide range of approaches to gathering and analysing evidence, including stakeholder and consumer research (both qualitative and quantitative), trends analysis, materiality analysis, best practice and landscape reviews
- Varied day to day activities include supporting the team on client reports, briefings and presentations, interpretation of data, charting, data coding, proofing, stakeholder mapping and database management
- Over time, gain increasing ownership of projects and opportunity to manage partner and client relationships
- You will report into one of our Associate Directors, who will support you with a structured training plan, career development and opportunities
They are looking for a team member with a solid grounding in QUANT research and an inquisitive mindset. You will have good attention to detail and be able to manage multiple tasks / work on a range of projects in tandem. You will be comfortable jumping into projects and learning on the go and working with a diverse global team. This role will suit someone with a strong interest in social and environmental issues and how business can be a positive force in society, though professional experience in this area is not required.
Key requirements are:
- 2+ years agency experience in research, analysis or evidence-based consultancy for clients
- Specific experience in quantitative research projects wth ability to analyse, interpret and communicate findings from data
- Detail oriented and a commitment to quality
- A collaborative and proactive team player
- Clear and concise written communications; comfortable speaking in-person, via video conference and telephone
- Experience of data analysis / data visualisation or statistical analysis would be advantageous
- Fluency in English is essential; fluency/good grasp of additional languages is a bonus