Consumer / FMCG, Data Science/Analytics, Quantitative, Strategy
Market Research Manager, UK
An amazing consumer research and analytics company, is expanding and they are currently looking for a Market Research Manager. They are passionate about storytelling through data-led insights and are inspired by seeing analytical work drive change. They are excited about helping to transform global businesses. If you are too then this is the role for you!
Your role as their Market Research Manager
You will join the UK team which has continued to grow over the past six years. Their growth has been powered by passion to glean new insight from their data and drive value for their clients. Each member of the team has their own unique part to play in this process, bringing their curiosity and passion for insight to every meeting. In this role you will be the voice of the data both internally and externally. This means being analytically grounded and also confident in interpreting and presenting insights. You must be a team player who wants to work collaboratively as well as being self-motivated and curious in searching for new ways to analyse data.
Core competencies for the role are:
- Leading on market research design
- Partnering with our R&D team to build out our UK proposition
- Managing our insight analysis team
- Turning our client’s business challenges into market research solutions
Your profile as Market Research Manager
You are a person who has a rigorous approach to work and a commitment to creating standout market research as well as attention to detail. You are organised and a multi-tasker, with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, juggle responsibilities and prioritise amongst tasks. You are able to work well independently but also with various stakeholders and across different departments. It is important to have a commercial sensibility and business acumen in order to succeed in the role.
A few more things
- 5-7 years of experience within the Marketing Research/Marketing Analytics Industry.
- Familiarity and proficiency, particularly on the technical side, with various standard marketing research statistical techniques (e.g., Marketing Mix, Price/Promotion, Attribution Modelling).
- Passion for customer service and relationship building. Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results driven work environment
- A problem-solver with flexibility, independence, resourcefulness and a strong sense of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instil confidence with internal stakeholders and clients
- Strong project management skills with great accountability and attention to detail.
care and act accordingly You take pride in delivering high level of services, we are known for that. (Mandator