Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Reputation Research & PR
£32,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Are you a researcher looking for an exciting next step in your career? Do you enjoy working on high profile global accounts within the FMCG industry?
My client is looking for an energetic, self-motivated and passionate individual to join their team as a Research Manager.
My client is an independent, global company specialising in food, drink and consumer packaged goods research. They work regularly with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. They have offices in London, Oxford, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Durban and Sao Paulo and have a team of 280 highly engaged and dynamic research professionals
As a Research Manager, you will take the lead on running market research projects, involving client liaison and project management from research design through to final debrief presentations. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and organising fieldwork in the UK and overseas
- Creating questionnaires against client objectives
- Analysing data (both quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Creating & delivering insightful presentations
The work covers a range of ad hoc projects, typically involving quantitative and qualitative research, in the UK and internationally.
- Previous experience within an ad hoc agency environment essential
- Quantitative experience essential and exposure to qualitative preferable
- Experience of involvement in report writing essential
- Ability to tell a story from the data is essential
- Strong organisational & time management skills required
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work effectively as a team essential
- Experience within FMCG beneficial