Qualitative and/or quantitative Research Manager NEW YORK $79-90,000
Our client is a global market research agency. They connect business with the people they’re interested in, putting the voice of the customer at the heart of the businesses they work with.
They are a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. They aim high and fun is definitely part of their culture.
To support their growth, they are looking for a Research Manager to work across all sectors such as Healthcare, FMCG/Retail, Finance and Technology.
You fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on their innovative research methods.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You are in close contact with your customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You will guide more junior consultants in the analysis process and will perform more advanced analyses techniques if needed.
- You closely work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research preferable.
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a strong background in both online quantitative and qualitative market research
- Proficient in English (both oral and written), any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF USA OR HAVE VALID WORK VISAS. THERE IS NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP OFFERED WITH THIS ROLE.