Advertising & Branding, Pharma/Healthcare, Qualitative, Quantitative
£110,000 to £180,000 Per Annum
Associate Director - Director, Pharmaceutical, Qual & quant TAN051 – America / remote $110-180,000
Are you ready for a new challenge? Then it’s time to act.
My client is the insights led brand consultancy for the healthcare industry. With extensive healthcare expertise in virtually every therapy area, they are trusted to work for the largest pharma companies across the globe to the new players on the block.
They are looking for an Associate Director and Director with magnetic enthusiasm to help their clients transform research into business building ideas that shape distinctive healthcare brands.
If you have an insatiable curiosity to uncover insights that help pharma to navigate complex brand challenges, then get in touch!
They need an someone to help them:
- Manage and motivate project teams to deliver multiple successful, innovative qualitative and quantitative, local and international insight and branding projects
- Be responsible for delivering high-quality projects in a leadership role
- Effectively manage and develop researchers throughout projects
- Promote and create an environment that encourages repeat business
- Ensure the successful implementation of their insight methodologies
- Deliver projects within budget
- Help promote and grow the Company by being a business leader and a spokesperson
- A minimum of four years’ experience working in a market research agency with time spent with a pharmaceutical focus
- Additional Client-side experience an advantage
- An expert in ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative market research techniques
- Multiple therapeutic area experience; oncology experience a plus
- Team management and development experience
- Ability to deliver high quality standards to clients
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies
- A good understanding of the pharma and healthcare industries.
Enthusiasm, proactiveness, a collaborative nature, creativity and an outgoing personality would tick all the boxes!