Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, Media/Social Media, Qualitative
£30,000 to £39,000 Per Annum
remote / London
SNR CONSULTANT/RESEARCH MANAGER – PARENTAL LEAVE COVER FOR 52 WEEKS (1YR). REMOTE ROLE
Our client is a young, fast growing market research consultancy that specialises in building beautiful, bespoke online communities to solve marketing, innovation and communication challenges. They work with brand clients from all industry sectors (FMCG, Financial, Retail etc.) as well as agency clients whom they provide digital solutions to.
They are looking for someone currently working at Research Manager/Snr Consultant level to join their remote team for 52 weeks between from the start of November 2021 to November 2022 as parental leave cover. There will be some overlap with the Snr Consultant who is going on parental leave at the start and end for handover.
They work as a remote team so you will need to connect with them online and you’re free to work from wherever you feel most comfortable (preference will be given to anyone who can easily commute in and out of London).
The ideal person would be a driven self-starter, and a people manager who can inspire and educate with complete confidence. They need to be engaged with digital research, qualitative (essential) and quantitative (a bonus) techniques and technology.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualitative researcher (essential) preferably in a market research agency or consultancy, with a good understanding of the project life cycle and ability to independently set up a study, design a discussion guide, moderate, write reports and do presentations.
- ‘Hit the ground running’ and pick up on a range of projects, taking them from initial inception to presentation/delivery of results.
- Be eager to coach and develop jnr members of the team. You would initially be working alongside and mentoring 1-2 community managers and ideally drive growth of your team and account.
- Have a good understanding of sales and business development which will allow you to maximise all new business opportunities
- Be self-disciplined, organised and flexible – as a growing and fully remote company they are looking for someone who is excited about being in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Be eager to actively help develop the business and our offering.
- Be passionate about delivering great insights and having a genuine impact.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build great relationships with prospective clients.
- Be self-motivated, reliable and comfortable with working remotely.
- Be proactive in looking for ways to quickly learn about the business, our tools, our clients, and further your knowledge of the industry.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility to work in a fast-paced agency - this sometimes requires that you support the team outside of normal working hours
This is a great role for anyone who enjoys flexible hours! They have regular online meetings and also meet in London (Covid allowing!) so you will very much enjoy a team feel!