Brand & Comms, Digital, Media/Social Media
£27,000 Per Annum
The age of digital is here, and it’s a critical area for any aspiring researcher to understand, navigate and conquer. Come and learn it from the best.
Are you naturally curious?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in a fast moving, fast growing company?
Are you trying to find a tight knit, fun, supportive team?
Join the company that leads the next generation of consumer insights and marketing analytics, and the agency growing in double digits year on year, who love to disrupt and do things differently.
As a Research Executive, you will have the opportunity to build a solid base of market research skills while working closely with a (Senior) Research Manager on executing studies. This is a great opportunity to build your capabilities in market research and to join an exciting, growing team!
You will be responsible for managing research projects with suppliers and clients end-to-end, contributing to the questionnaire and sample development, as well as working on analysis and reporting.
- You will also have the opportunity to connect with their global network of researchers and consultants to leverage your knowledge.
- They are looking for someone who can effectively coordinate and work with other teams, plan ahead to ensure that deadlines are met, and who has strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Last but not least, they are keen on a team player who’s eager to participate and contribute ideas to team events
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-growing agency with a bright future ahead
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Excited about working across a host of different research solutions
- Someone who is passionate about driving growth and success through his/her work
Do you have:
- 1-2 years experience in a quantitative research role with an understanding of the basics of research.
- Experience of working in research agency is a significant advantage
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and visualize it in a clear manner
- Experience with developing insightful headlines and summaries which serve to tell a story
- Eagerness to learn about the various MetrixLab solutions and tools
- Strong with Excel and Powerpoint- experience with WebSurvey Builder, SPSS + Syntaxes, is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with clients or external vendors
- A can-do attitude
- Have a passion for brands and “predicting people”
- Proficiency in French is a significant advantage; proficiency is another European language is an advantage