A.I, Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Innovation & NPD, Market Research, Qualitative, Quantitative
Research Executive - Strategy
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, multi award winning and highly innovative insight and consumer research consultancy who have been nominated for more QUIRKS awards than any other agency, globally last year.
Unafraid to push boundaries, their unique multi-method approach to capture what consumers do, feel, think and want allows them to rapidly transform consumer behaviour, opinion and creativity into recommendations that help clients build better brands. They work with some of the world's most respected companies – including Procter and Gamble, Unilever, SC Johnson, Pepsico, Nestle, Newell Brands, Logitech, Salesforce, Novartis, GSK and many more.
They currently have offices in Geneva, London, Chicago and Sofia
They are changing the way consumer insight is done. Innovation is at the core and they work in an exciting, evolving environment to ensure they are influential leaders and disrupters within their market space. Proud of company values with a fantastic team who bring these to life on a daily basis. Their team is passionate, collaborative, and driven, and most importantly a great bunch of people!
They have a robust and extensive L&D program to ensure that every person has the opportunity to learn new skills and enhance their knowledge. They also offer external industry leading learning (think Mark Ritson mini MBA, etc) all to help you grow and build your career.
What they offer?
- Competitive salary - we know you’re worth it!
- Flexible Working - to maximise productivity and happiness around your life commitments
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Bonus Scheme - appreciate your hard work
- Company Pension – your future is important to them
- Extensive L&D program - everyone should develop new skills and be given the tools and knowledge to succeed
- Above & Beyond Awards
- Company Socials - they like to have fun!
The role – Strategy Associate
The role of the Strategy Associate is to support the Strategy team in delivering work which helps clients build their business through the development of product, marketing and strategy that will best meet the needs and exceed the expectations of their end user. Their methodologies collect and use the collective intelligence found in end user data at speed and scale. The role of the Strategy Associate is to create order, coherence and meaning from the mass of unstructured data we collect, and to enable the Strategy Project Lead to translate this data into business building insights.
Some of what you’ll do
Support the Strategy team to deliver consumer research projects for clients, specifically:
- Write “first stage report”, based on brief provided by Strategy Project Lead – this involves going into the qualitative survey platform, identifying themes and pulling these themes into a structured ppt report, supported by individual quotes
- Where you have language capabilities, facilitate/moderate the Crowd participants during fieldwork
- For other languages, brief facilitator / moderator to ensure highest possible quality participation and response quality
- Ensure study design and discussion guide details are included and executed fully
- Assist with final client report delivery
- Source additional material for the client debrief – eg quotes, videos, photos
Some of what we require
- Min 1 year of experience in strategic planning, brand management/marketing, consumer research or innovations (agency or client side)
- Passionate and curious about understanding consumer behaviour and motivations
- Familiarity with Quantitative and/or Qualitative research methods
- Experience in synthesising data or consumer verbatim comments and preparing written reports and summarizing themes
- Able to synthesize and make meaning from large amounts of unstructured content (words, video or image), turning this into a structured summary report which identifies common themes
- Proven ability to manage projects independently