Brand & Comms, Pharma/Healthcare, Qualitative, Quantitative, Strategy
Research Executive/Senior Research Executive Healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join this fast growing practice in a specialist pharmaceutical division of an independent market research agency. This is a company which has a base in London and New York.
The company is an expert in custom market research, both qualitative and quantitative. It is active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. Projects cover all phases of the pharmaceutical lifecycle.
The culture of the organisation is very supportive, collaborative and non-political. They have an excellent track record of taking on juniors and helping them to learn and develop their career to the best of their ability. This company has attracted talent that spans a vast range of experience and you will be able to work with highly-motivated team members at all levels.
Highly sociable team.
- Decision making: Participate in daily decisions on: methodologies needed to deliver client brief, suppliers for fieldwork, recruitment criteria, questionnaire design and recommendations to the client.
- Cross-functional working: Daily, frequent contact with other employees, clients and suppliers, seeking views, providing and seeking advice on all aspects of projects.
- Complexity: Involves both creativity and a methodical approach. Creative input to the proposal and the final presentation of results is very important. Multi-country projects, especially quantitative projects are more methodical as results need to be comparable across all centres.
- People Management: Be able to work effectively within and across Teams; respecting the value each brings to the project.
- Planning: Works closely on Project management on all aspects of the Project Plan - takes shared responsibility for the cost and timeliness of the project
- Excellent client handling skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Excellent project management
- At least one year’s experience working in ad hoc market research
- Some knowledge and skills in specialised qualitative and quantitative techniques and models.
- Good knowledge of core market research methodologies is required
- Some understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the UK or globally: and/ or, an enthusiasm to learn about the Pharma / Healthcare sector
- Good client handling skills, including the ability to actively listen.
- Articulate with good interpersonal and written skills.
- Understanding of project management.
- Ability to think on your feet, assimilate new ideas and concepts and learn new practices.
- Creativity, ability to create nice charts on power point and work with excel data
- Experience of working in teams both in the UK and internationally
- Graduate level preferably in science, psychology or social sciences
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical market research agency.
- Multiple therapeutic experience is desirable
- A scientific or marketing background with an interest in psychology would be useful
- Fluency in another modern European language would be desirable