Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Innovation & NPD, Quantitative
£24,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Quantitative Research Executive – Senior Research Executive, £24-35,000
Our client is a full-service market research provider who strives to make research more intuitive, engaging and fun. The work they do allows their clients to make faster and better decisions about what’s next for their brand. They play a key role for their clients in the development and refinement of advertising, messaging, positioning, and product concepts.
Their clients include Fortune 100 CPG, Pharmaceutical, Restaurant, Technology and Retail companies as well as emerging category leaders.
With offices in the USA and London, they really value their employees and offer a flexible working environment.
They have plans to expand their team over the next few months and to support this growth they are looking for a Research Executive and a Senior Research Executive. You will ideally have 1-4 years’ experience in a similar quantitative role within a market research agency, although they will consider a recent graduate who has covered quant research in their degree.
Working closely with your team on all research projects, including:
- Project management support across a range of research studies from concept screening, claims evaluation, packaging and U&As
- Questionnaire development
- Checking detailed survey scripts and field management in conjunction with Operations team
- Data table checking
- Creating topline reports and presentations in PowerPoint
- Interaction with client team and operations team in NYC for project co-ordination and delivery
- Interaction with clients and participating in client meetings, with opportunities to present
- Previous quantitative research experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Numeracy and logic skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel and Word