Advertising & Branding, B2B, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Consumer Packaged Goods/Packaging , Financial Services, Innovation & NPD, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Media/Social Media, Qualitative, Quantitative, Reputation Research & PR
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Research Executive London £23-25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for established and commercially minded Research Executives to join our client’s fast growing and award winning agency, to lead, drive and develop projects and accounts and to be fundamental to the business and their continued successes.
Our client is a multiple award winner including the MRS and Drum Best Place to Work. They are a strategic insight agency who prides themselves on innovative research solutions and excellent customer service. In addition, they have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development.You will be actively involved in managing research projects from start to finish, with personal responsibility for smaller projects, and supporting Senior Research Managers and Directors on larger and more complex projects, including direct liaison with clients.
This role would suit somebody with excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills both orally and written.
Online research experience essential, preferably having worked in an Omnibus environment.
A strong interest in all areas of Market Research and the ambition to get involved with all aspects of the business is essential. You will be managing the full life cycle of a project from writing the questionnaire, scripting, analysis and reporting.
Excellent client facing ability
You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Being able to learn new software is also important.
You will be working with a small team of hard working people, so somebody with a can-do attitude and keenness to work is essential. Given the wide range of duties in this role, career progression opportunities could be diverse for any successful candidate.
Education & experience:
• An outstanding academic record
• 6m - 1 year of experience at an online market research agency would be beneficial
Skills and qualities:
• Highly-developed organisational, time-management and co-ordination skills
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• An excellent eye for detail
• Pro-active and clear communication skills (with the ability to speak and write succinct English)
• Strong numeracy skills and the ability to interpret data
• Good proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong team-working skills
• Enthusiastic, with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work and a desire to develop and contribute to the company’s success.