RV RE QQ 120224
Advertising & Branding
£250,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
bonus & pension
Integrated Research Executive
Permanent role; full time, aligned to our Leeds office
My Client is an award-winning insight consultancy. One of the fastest growing in the UK, they combine technology, creativity, and energy to make positive things happen for our clients.
Based in the heart of Leeds City Centre and Holborn, London, our clients include the likes of Google, Asda, Waitrose, Boots, Very, the BBC, Holland & Barrett, Boots, Skipton Building Society, Jet2 and LNER (to name a few!). We have an impressive growth track record and exciting plans for the future.
We help our clients drive true growth working with them to position, develop and track their brand with commercially relevant, actionable data and insights to become the brand of choice.
We underpin all our insight with behavioural science to deliver behaviour-led insight immersing ourselves in our client’s sectors, be it retail, FMCG, leisure & travel, media, tech, financial services or utilities.
About the role
We’re looking for a super-talented Integrated Research Executive with experience in both quantitative and qualitative research methods to join our fast growing team to work on a number of growing accounts.
My client covers both quantitative & qualitative disciplines and they are looking for someone who is a confident, safe pair of hands to take on various aspects of project management from research design and set up, fieldwork, data analysis, through to delivering the final presentation with opportunities to lead proposal writing and take part in pitching.
They are an agency that grounds our research in behavioural understanding – so you’ll have an appetite for learning more about behavioural science and applying it to your work. Observing and making the most of ‘real’ unmediated moments and leaving space for understanding beyond questioning.
About your experience
- Strong 1-2 years market research agency or client-side insight role experience is essential
- Delivering insight to clients at a consistently high level
- Experience of working across a wide range of sectors including the financial services, utilities, and leisure sector would be ideal
- Good track record of building relationships with clients and experience of providing clients with consultative insight and direction
- Well versed in using all Microsoft Office software, as well as research tools such as Recollective & Q.
- Strong presentation skills, credibility in front of clients and ability to present clear information quickly and with gusto!
- You will be writing reports and creating insight-led presentations which require a very good standard of written English
To be a good fit for this role you will be:
- Looking to further develop your career in market research
- Confident, enthusiastic and flexible with a “can do” attitude
- Interested in business, marketing and consumer behaviour
- On top of all the latest developments in both quantitative and qualitative research
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have great attention to detail and pride in the quality of work you produce
- Resilient, able to challenge your peers
- Willing to try new things, innovate and be flexible for your clients
- Hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days in the office
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Birthday off in addition to the 25 days starting holiday
- End of year discretionary bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Dedicated annual training budget
- Enhanced occupational maternity/paternity pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan to cover everyday health costs like dentist, opticians, physio etc
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and counselling
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Interest free annual travel season ticket loans
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to a PERKS website for savings on everyday purchases
- 2 paid days off per year for volunteering/charity work
- Paid for company social events
All applicants should have proof they are eligible to work in the UK for this full time, permanent position.