Public Sector, Social & Policy, Quantitative
£37,000 to £43,000 Per Annum
Quantitative Research Manager, MENA regions £37,000 - 43,000
Hybrid – London / remote
Our client is growing and they are looking for proactive individuals to help serve their growing portfolio of clients. This is a superb opportunity for ambitious, detail-oriented people with strong interests in research in the Middle East, specifically Iraq, Iraq, Syria, North Africa and Egypt.
This role requires previous line management experience.
You will be able to work independently and be able to deliver all phases of project management with minimal senior involvement
- Organise own time and helps to manage junior staff resourcing and responsibilities
- Have responsibility for multi-country projects without need for senior involvement
- Works with senior staff to come up with solutions to problems and is point of escalation for junior staff
- Should be proactively looking for business opportunities and helping to manage existing client relationships to ensure best delivery
- Have in-depth understanding of the work of RE and SRE and trains new staff on different aspects
In addition, you will have first class client management skills, good commercial awareness and have the ability to generate new business opportunities.
- Degree in International Affairs, Social Sciences, or History (prefer Advanced degree)
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for research deliverables, including studies, specialised products, quantitative studies, case studies, and other products
- At least 1 of the following foreign languages: Spanish, French, or Arabic would be beneficial
You must have the Right to Work in the UK
Please get in touch for more info!