Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Quantitative
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Quantitative Research Manager £35-42,000, London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established and commercially minded Research Manager to join our client’s fast growing and award-winning agency. You will lead, drive and develop projects and accounts and be fundamental to the business and their continued successes.
Our client is a multi-award winning strategic insight agency who prides themselves on innovative research solutions and excellent client service. They have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development. You will be actively involved in managing research projects from start to finish, including direct liaison with clients.
- This role would suit somebody with excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills both orally and written
- Whilst they are method neutral and you’ll also need a good working knowledge of qualitative and secondary research, online research experience essential
- A strong interest in all areas of Market Research and the ambition to get involved with all aspects of our business is essential
- You will currently be managing the full life cycle of a project from writing the questionnaire, scripting, analysis and reporting.
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Confident with data analysis programmes. Being able to learn new software is also important.
- You will be working with a small team of hard-working people, so somebody with a can-do attitude and keenness to work is essential. Given the wide range of duties in this role, career progression opportunities could be diverse for any successful candidate.