Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Media/Social Media, Quantitative
£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
remote / London
QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH MANAGER - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR £40-55,000 LONDON / HYBRID
Our client is a small, dynamic, qual-quant boutique research agency with the aim of approaching every brief creatively, getting better results for their clients and making your work more interesting!
The benefit of working for a small agency is that you will not be shoe-horned into working with a particular client, or type of project. You will get the opportunity to work with clients across a range of sectors, using a wide variety of creative methodologies and work with their specialist research partners, including a Behavioural Scientist, Semiotician, and Statistician.
They also have a really sociable and fun working culture and great opportunities for progression. They offer a hybrid role with 2 days in the office.
- They really listen to what you want and if you have a particular skill or area of research that you are interested in developing, they want to support that!
What they are looking for:
They are looking for a Quantitative Research Manager – Associate Director with a minimum of 4 years research experience. You need to be ambitious with a good work ethic, and be confident managing projects from start to finish. This is a role for someone looking for variety and independence in their work, and someone who will throw themselves into a challenging project. Whilst this is primarily a quant role, some qual experience is a plus!
- Design all key research documents to a high standard
- Be able to confidently project manage, with minimal support from senior colleagues
- Being able to handle any requests / challenges / questions from clients
- Help to prepare persuasive proposals
- Win repeat projects from regular clients by developing an on-going relationship
- Organise and run brainstorms & confidently contribute to analysis sessions, putting forward hypotheses and recommendations that appreciate a client’s business objectives
- Crystallise key findings from a project into a concise top line
- Draft key sections of a debrief
- Experience of presenting sections of a debrief confidently, and seek opportunities to present wherever possible
- Start to develop new business skills with new clients
- Taking lead role in identifying opportunities for utilising advanced analytical & other techniques
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their research family! Please get in touch for more info