Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Business Development / New Business, Innovation & NPD, Reputation Research & PR
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Pension, Bonus, Subsidised Gym Membership
Our client has some firm core values and considers themselves to be Inventive, Curious, Smart, Dedicated and Supportive. If this is you, read on!
As a trusted and inspiring representative of our client’s brand you will be delivering on all core aspects of research studies, managing and coaching team members and maintaining close control over projects.
You will work on a wide variety of projects for their clients. Their customers know them for their tenacious attitude that provides them clarity of understanding to their research questions, as such you will have a strong aptitude in gaining information from data and numbers.
The ideal candidate will share their company values, will be self-motivated and someone who takes their own development seriously. The role will develop overtime, and so will the opportunities open to you.
- Leading core aspects of their studies, applying the different research methodologies and approaches they offer, choosing and combining those which best tackle specific objectives
- Responsibility and autonomy on day-to-day client needs and project tasks. Ensuring studies run seamlessly from start to finish
- Managing and mentoring more junior team members, ensuring the high quality of their work and helping them in their progression
- You’ll help them work on responses to clients’ briefs, digging into market themes and knowledge to ensure that their project proposals are relevant and informed by as much context as possible
- Bringing this same level of knowledge and context to bear, you’ll help to write questionnaires and project plans to make sure that they are asking the most relevant questions
- You will play a major part in writing reports for our clients. Working with the entire project team to identify the themes and insights from a study
- You will attend client meetings, present sections of studies and start developing exceptional client relationships
- You will support the team and help to ensure the wider business success by working flexibly and supportively to deliver work in accordance with the needs of our client.
- Able to identify with their values, you will be enthusiastic, highly curious with a tenacious mindset.
- You should have a strong background in quantitative market research ideally having worked for 2-5 years in an agency, and be able to demonstrate a strong interest and aptitude for research.
- Be able to take a novel approach to situations, being pragmatic and driven
- A genuine interest in the world around you – people, their behaviours and culture.
- Capable with numbers – though you don’t have to have a particularly mathematical background. Willing and/or able to process, reflect and understand data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and powerfully on point.
- Strong eye for detail, consistently produces work to exacting standards.
Rewards and benefits
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 PA (dependent on experience)
You will be part of the team and benefit from everything they offer. This includes their pension scheme, the company bonus structure and subsidised gym membership. You’ll be working with the entire team, including the joint managing directors, and have the chance to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.