Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Market Research, Quantitative, Strategy
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Excellent bens and flexible working
Quantitative Research Executive, PR and Thought Leadership, London £24-28k
Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award winning International agency well known for their innovative research solutions and excellent client service. They have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans. Their teams includes experts in political, financial services, tech, Brand & Comms, industrial, healthcare and CPG research.
They are now hiring a Research Executive to help support their growing project work in their Thought Leadership practice area. They are looking for a brilliant new candidate who will get a buzz out of doing research for PR and helping their clients conduct exciting research projects and surveys where the results will turn heads, make people sit up and listen, and get coverage for them in the papers, radio, TV, online, etc.
You will be actively involved in managing PR research projects from start to finish as well as maintaining and developing relationships with in house and agency PR teams. This is an exciting and challenging role with great scope for development.
- This role would suit somebody with excellent analytical ability and outstanding communication skills both orally and written
- The candidate would need to be creative and able to contribute to brainstorming / story generation
- Excellent client facing ability
- Online research experience essential, but you will also be well versed in an array of other research skills and methodologies
- An understanding of PR / communication industry is preferable but not essential
- You should be able to manage the full life cycle of a research project from writing the proposal, questionnaire, scripting, analysis and reporting.
- Experienced in managing project and account teams
- The candidate should be well organised and with initiative
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- Being able to learn new software is also important.
This agency offers flexible working, flexible benefits and a fantastic working environment! Please get in touch for more info!