Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Project Management / Operations, Public Sector, Social & Policy
£28,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Project Manager, London / hybrid £28-40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established and commercially minded quantitative Project Manager to join our client’s fast growing and multi award-winning agency. Our client is a fast growing, independent insight agency who prides themselves on innovative research solutions and excellent customer service. They have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
To support the agency’s ambitious growth plans, this agency has recently set up a dedicated project management function within their London office and are now seeking to grow this team. This is an extremely exciting and important move for them, as the project management function acts as a catalyst for the wider research and operations teams.
As part of a small, but very close-knit, project management team, your role will involve working closely with clients and internal teams on multiple projects in parallel. You will oversee the delivery from inception through to final deliverables, ensuring that projects run efficiently, to specification and to budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your role is vital to the smooth running of their projects. Here, you will be required to undertake the following core functions:
- Team up with Insight teams to take responsibility for the end-to-end management of allocated national and international projects, from developing the proposal through to project closure
- Assess project feasibility, provide costs, and create project plans/timelines for new business proposals and live projects
- Identify opportunities during the project lifecycle for efficiencies and improvements – both procedural and financial
- Responsible for maximising financial performance across projects, ensuring costs are minimised where possible
- Conduct project reviews, assessing the learning and identifying future improvements that could be applied to future projects
- Act as a point of contact for both internal and external teams including suppliers and partners
- Act as a point of contact for clients, providing regular updates on project status alongside account teams
Must have skills
They are looking for quantitative project managers with two to four years’ experience within a market research environment. Experience in managing qualitative projects would be a bonus but is not essential.
- A proven track record of managing quantitative market research projects
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to expertly manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive attitude is essential as we are looking for self-starters
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confidence in managing budgets
- Experience in client management
- Analytical and strong IT skills expected (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as the ability to quickly get to grips with market research software