Advertising & Branding, Branding, Innovation & NPD, Market Research, Quantitative, Strategy
Lead Insight Planner
This amazing company is made of researchers, strategists, branding consultants and marketing strategists.
They are a global partner, with an emphasis on expansive thinking, a reverence for richness of insight and the creative flair to deliver commercial impact. Each project is unique and they let the nature of the project and their clients’ needs guide their approach. They work creatively to deliver answers. Their diverse team of specialists seek to bring the widest range of sources and methods to any problem, helping find new connections, create new ways of seeing people’s worlds and generate practical applications for this truth.
An intelligent, interesting individual who combines solid research skills with a desire and aptitude to think strategically and commercially.
They want someone who will be able to hit the ground running, driving projects day to day and working with both more senior and junior people to deliver the insights. They expect the candidate to develop their client relationship and business development skills and ideally lead client relationships (this will happen as quickly as the individual can handle the responsibility).
Key skills and experience:
- 6+ years’ experience;
- Experience of a wide range of research methods; ideally a qualitative ‘non rejecter’
- Excellent client handling skills, particularly in driving the client and projects (having the ability to influence in a collaborative way);
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage project teams (upwards and downwards);
- Good and clear written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in taking part in analysis sessions and contributing to writing up deliverables;
- Good presentation skills (possibly an area for development); and
- Emerging proposal writing skills (and this is an opportunity for development);
- Strategic Thinker;
- Interested in the world around them (e.g. trends, people, culture, organisations);
- Supportive team player (this is critical to fit in with Truth culture);
- Confident and assertive manner;
- Hardworking, positive and committed
- Pro-active, open-minded and flexible - especially in relation to fieldwork;
- Enthusiastic and down to earth;
- Deeply engrained common sense; and
- A positive, happy presence in the office.