Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Branding, Consumer / FMCG, Market Research, Project Management / Operations, Quantitative
Project Manager – Quantitative Research
This fantastic strategic brand consultancy works with some of the world’s biggest brands turning data and research into actionable insight for over 25 years. They help brands build relationships that matter. They help shape brands through disciplined strategic thinking. This then acts as a driving force to extract hidden insights from further research investigation and data analytics.
The role of Quantitative Project Manager is to cost and oversee the set up and management of research projects to ensure successful completion within best practices.
This will require working closely with the research team, clients, field partners and other external supplier-partners, whilst being supported by a Project Director (PD). You will also be expected to contribute to company operations processes; providing proactive ideas and plans about improving the efficiency of the project management function and projects.
The role will give you broad exposure and visibility within the company and will require you to have contacts with all research and administrative staff to ensure the success of the initiatives you manage.
We are looking for proactive, positive, solutions orientated people who have a determination to drive growth and deliver change. As part our transformation strategy we are in the process of building on our changing supplier relationships and developing end-to-end automation from scripting to visualisation. The role will require an ability to embrace and drive this change within the business.
Working in a fast-paced environment the role requires someone who is adaptable and able to prioritise. We are open to a variety of professional backgrounds and need someone who can deliver across a broad spectrum of projects.
Some core responsibilities
- Supporting researchers and other project management team members for methodology and sampling in markets
- Seen by the wider business as an expert in their field
- Working with senior stakeholders and supporting on initiatives and efficiencies
- Provide costs for new business proposals or existing projects
- Ownership and responsibility for project set up and management and undertaking project transitions
- Identify opportunities throughout the project lifecycle for improvements and efficiencies.
- Maintain and update databases of recommended field partners and contribute to managing suppliers’ best practice
- Be proactive and solutions focused, be able to use own initiative
This is the chance to join a unique culture, they are naturally curious, and love to learn and discover new things. They nurture opinions and really respect people who have a point of view and aren’t afraid to share their thinking. A can-do attitude goes a long way in this business. They are passionate about helping our people to learn, stretch and grow. We want this to be a place where people feel challenged, as well as guided and supported.