Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Qualitative, Quantitative
£23,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Quantitative and qualitative Research Executive, London £23-28,000
Our client is one of the largest independent research companies in the UK. They are experts in loyalty insights, using research and their experience to advise companies on how to profitably acquire and keep customers. They are an award-winning agency and work with many of the leading blue-chip companies.
They are now looking for an Insight Research Executive - a researcher who plays a key part in delivering insight across a wide range of projects. Part of a larger Insight team, you will help conduct primary and secondary research to the highest quality standard.
The role will require a minimum of 1 years research experience gained with a research agency or research dept of a client company. You will report into and support the (Senior) Insight Manager in every aspect of client’s projects – ensuring task is completed of high quality and completed in advance, if not on time.
Key responsibilities include:
- A successful Insight Executive will have a keen interest and growing experience in market research trends and methodologies (qualitative and quantitative) and have a passion for delivering high quality client service and proactive work. You will be comfortable managing effective internal/external relationships and play a key support role in client planning sessions. You should possess exceptional time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills as well as superb communication and people skills.
- Operational lead to ensure smooth running of projects.
- Comfortable in working across multiple projects at any one time
- Responsibility for high quality project output – e.g. Questionnaire specs & checks, Script specs & checks, Data checking, sample/fieldwork management, reporting and all other task related activity.
- Supporting line manager in delivery of insights
- Previous commercial research/insights experience either within a research company or in the insights team of a client company (1-2+ years).
- Understanding of the role of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and experience of reporting, analysis and insights.
- Ability to design questionnaires, including web based surveys and other research materials.
- Confident presentation skills including proficiency in developing engaging presentations with PowerPoint.