Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, Qualitative
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Senior Research Manager, remote, £35-45,000
About the Company
Our client wants to solve the world's biggest social and commercial challenges through the power of audience collaboration. Their leading edge technology and world class team has already helped some of the most iconic brands in the world by creating unique online communities who collaborate and provide real time insights and ideas.
What you will be doing
The Senior Research Manager is the main client contact on all insight projects. As such consistent delivery of high quality output to grow account is important; as is the design, analysis and interpretation of data to best meet the client's objectives.
- Deliver a range of complex qualitative projects from start to end, including thinking out of the box for creative research solutions throughout the project cycle.
- Write persuasive research proposals - propose and justify methodology and cost
- Key tasks: client briefs; proposal writing; project design and implementation; writing insightful qualitative reports
- Preparation of presentations to a high standard requiring little or no input from senior management
- Ability to present findings to clients at a high level with strategic recommendations
- Deliver exceptional value to client and deepen client account relations
Qualifications and Technical Skills Required
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in consumer based qualitative research is essential.
- Significant Qualitative Market Research experience
- Previous experience with digital research projects is an advantage
- Strong client management skills
- Previous experience working with FMCG companies is an advantage