Advertising & Branding, B2B, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Public Sector, Social & Policy, Qualitative
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Qualitative SRE – RM, London £30-45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established and commercially minded qualitative researcher to join our client’s fast growing and award-winning agency. Their qualitative offer is booming and they are looking for an experienced qualitative researcher to contribute to their continued success by leading qualitative projects and supporting the qualitative team with championing qualitative techniques across the agency.
Our client is a fast growing, independent insight agency who prides themselves on innovative research solutions and excellent customer service. They have an enviable list of clients and ambitious growth plans.
They are looking for a qualitative specialist who is as passionate about understanding what makes people tick as they are.
In this role, you will feel confident leading qualitative projects from set up through to delivery.
- Inspire clients and stakeholders when pitching for business
- Design sample frames and write recruitment screeners
- Write creative discussion guides (for online and offline settings) that get to the core research needs and keep participants engaged (ranging from focus groups, to workshops, to immersion sessions hosting both consumers and clients)
- Moderate interviews, online focus groups and online pop-up communities, knowing how to ask the right questions to get open and honest answers and go beyond surface level thoughts
- Analyse, report and present findings to clients in a way that tells the story of the data clearly and accurately and brings insights to life.
- Must have 3+ years’ qualitative experience
- Must be highly experienced in online short-term communities
- Must be highly experienced in conducting interviews (with a range of audience types – need to be competent with B2B and vulnerable groups)
- Must have experience of conducting focus groups (online and/or f2f)
- Should have experience of working with project teams to deliver combined qual/quant outcomes
You will work with some great clients across a variety of sector including Charity, Tech, FMCG, FS, B2B, Retail, Education, Government and Start-ups
The role is hybrid with 2 days pw in the office (E London)
This is a fantastic opportunity so pls get in touch for more info