Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Innovation & NPD, Qualitative
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Qualitative SRE-RM, London. 2 days pw office and 3 days remote £35-45,000
Our client is an award winning boutique agency who work across FMCG, Media, Retail and Leisure.
They are growing and are looking for an Ambitious SRE-RM to join their team. Working both collaboratively and autonomously, you will moderate groups (online and f2f), IDIs and assisted shops and analyse the findings, providing insightful and creative debriefs.
They are looking for someone who demonstrates;
- An innate curiosity about consumer behaviour
- A passion for brands and uncovering insight to help them succeed and grow
- An independent spirit – with a keen desire to develop their skills and experience
- An interest in research outside the agency e.g., awareness of new techniques, attending AQR trainings/ events
You will have:
- A minimum of three years working in a research agency (predominantly qual focused)
- Experience of setting-up and running small-to medium sized projects, ideally for FMCG clients
- Confident and experienced moderator of depths, groups, assisted shops and online communities
- Solid experience writing screeners, pre tasks and guides for different qualitative methodologies
- A sharp thinker, confident in contributing (or leading) on analysis, storyboarding and identifying key insights
- A strong writer with experience of writing debriefs (or sections of) and presenting to clients as part of a team
- Degree or equivalent
Please get in touch for more information!