Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Financial Services, Media/Social Media, Qualitative
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Qualitative SRE - RM London/hybrid £38-50,000
Now 9 years old, our award winning client is a strategic research consultancy, headquartered in the UK, with projects spanning the globe.
They work at the intersection of data, human behaviour, technology and creativity, using qual and quant techniques to provide sharp thinking for some of the world’s biggest brands (from HSBC, Vitality, and ASOS to Sky, Disney and ITV).
Their current specialisms are in media and finance, but they are keen to diversify into other sectors (by bringing in the right people with the right level of credibility and experience).
The role in a nutshell:
Business is booming and they are eager to bring on board an experienced insight professional (with 3+ years’ experience). The role would suit an established SRE or RM who is looking to grow to the next level. It would suit those who have a passion for delivering strategic insight for clients, typically via ad hoc projects across a variety of different business challenges and categories.
Ideally you’ll have these skills and experience:
- Typically 3+ years’ experience
- Predominantly a qual practitioner but able to work in mixed method teams
- The ability to adapt and evolve in a growth orientated environment
- Experience across a range of client types and categories
- A stickler for detail but can see and appreciate the bigger picture
- Knowledge of trends, semiotics, linguistics or other supplementary analysis methods beneficial
- Experience of nurturing and developing talent
- The ability to lead and grow client relationships, write compelling proposals, and spot opportunities
- Large scale multi market project experience beneficial
They have offices in central London. However, given remote ways of working, they are open to applicants from across the UK with some office presence.