Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Qualitative
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Senior Research Executive £30-35,000 Remote (NEED ACCESS TO LONDON)
Our client is a fast growing market research consultancy that specialises in building bespoke online communities to solve marketing, innovation and communication challenges. They work with brand clients from all industry sectors (FMCG, Financial, Retail etc.) as well as agency clients who they provide digital solutions to.
They are now looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their remote team.
This is a fully remote role. You will need to connect with them online but you’re free to work from wherever you feel most comfortable (preference will be given to anyone who can easily commute in and out of London).
The ideal person would be a driven self-starter, and a people manager who can inspire and educate with complete confidence. You will need to be engaged with digital research, qualitative (essential) and quantitative (a bonus) techniques and technology.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a qualitative researcher (essential) preferably in a market research agency or consultancy, with a good understanding of the project life cycle and ability to independently set up a study, design a discussion guide, moderate, write reports and do presentations. The ability to independently write up a report and present it to a client is a must.
- ‘Hit the ground running’ and pick up on a range of projects, taking them from initial inception to presentation/delivery of results.
- Be eager to coach and develop jnr members of the team. You would initially be working alongside and mentoring 1-2 juniors and ideally drive growth of your team and account.
- Be self-disciplined, organised and flexible – as a growing and fully remote company they are looking for someone who is excited about being in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Be eager to actively help develop the business.
- Be passionate about delivering great insights and having a genuine impact.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills to build great relationships with prospective clients.
It may be a remote role but you will have full support and there is a great team spirit, with regular online meetings and f2f meet ups (outside of Covid restrictions!).
This also means the hours can be flexible so you can have a great work / life balance.