Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Business Development / New Business, Consumer / FMCG, Innovation & NPD, Reputation Research & PR
£28,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
This boutique agency has an exciting opportunity in their London team for a bright and sparky Senior Research Executive. This role sits within a dynamic team of researchers who service a wide range of well-known domestic and international client accounts in the gaming, media, tech, FMCG, retail, fitness and sport, beauty, travel and finance sectors.
You will be involved in every part of the project life cycle from beginning to end, working together with your team-mates to ensure projects meet the high standards their clients expect. They are looking for candidates with strong project management skills and an aptitude for analysis of qualitative data. Tasks will be focussed on all aspects of project management, setting up, management and analysis of digital community projects, moderating online fieldwork, guide writing, analysis, etc. with a big emphasis on learning and development as you grow with them. There will be lots of opportunity for client exposure on each project, which is incredibly important as you grow your skillset.
What do you need:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in qualitative research
- Understanding of different research methods from traditional to digital
- Project management
- Ability to create discussion guides / questionnaires and other project materials with minimal support
- Moderation skills for depths, groups etc. f2f and/or online
- Experience of working on digital projects, script writing, on-boarding, respondent liaison, analysis etc.
- Produce and lead comprehensive analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Lots of passion!