Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Digital, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Qualitative, Strategy
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
remote / London
Qualitative Research Manager – Senior Research Manager £40-60,000 (for 4 days pw), Remote / London
Our client is an award-winning, Global Boutique agency and are growing! Working strategically to uncover powerful insights and delivering it to their clients in creative, inventive ways, this is a great place to work!
Their work influences everything from communications strategies to product development by listening harder and observing deeper.
They have some great clients including TikTok, Sony PlayStation, Sony Music, Pepsi and Diageo
They are looking for a skilled qualitative Research Manager – Senior Research Manager to be an integral part of their team. The right person will have the experience and confidence to be able to head up the day-to-day management of large international strategic insight projects, with support from directors on the strategic creation of the inputs and outputs. You will be the main point of contact for the client on your projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of three years direct experience working within the market research / insight sector either for an agency or as a client. We expect the chosen candidate to have the following skills / experience:
- Experience of working on large international projects – brand, comms, innovation and audience
- Capable moderator
- Strong project management, budgeting & organisational skills
- Great people skills – both with clients and partners
- Confident presenter
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to tell clear stories within insight output
- A desire to present insight in the most creative ways
- Capable of working with quantitative data a +
- Someone who likes having fun whilst they work
The team currently work remotely with regular meet-ups so you must be happy to travel to London when required.
Pls get in touch for more info!