Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Qualitative, Quantitative, Retail
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Qualitative (with Quant) Research Manager, North London OR Leeds (hybrid) £40-50k
Our client is an independent, award-winning agency who partners with businesses to ensure they understand their customers inside-out. They work across a range of projects including new product and brand innovation, concept/comms/advertising testing, customer closeness & brand strategy to name but a few!
They embrace new and innovative research techniques as well as create their own approaches and their client portfolio spans the sectors – grocery, FMCG, fashion, finance, tech, homeware, travel and leisure
They are looking for talented Qualitative Research Managers (who can work on quant too) looking to lead on exciting, innovative projects and further develop their insight skills. The successful candidates will be;
- an enthusiastic qualitative moderator; who relishes in-person methodologies and keen to embrace new technologies
- comfortable to lead mixed methodology projects of all sizes and scale, both ad hoc and ongoing programmes
- competent with quantitative data sets, being happy to interrogate the numbers to find the big stories
- keen to build client relationships and grow existing accounts through excellent proposals and pitches that deliver their USP
- able to deliver projects to time and budget, whilst producing high quality outputs at speed
- able to deliver a strong client report, with powerful insight at the core
- a team player who can coach and motivate junior team members
You MUST be able to work from their North London OR Leeds office at least twice a week and you must also have the Right To Work in the UK.