Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, IT/Telecoms/Tech, Qualitative
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Research Manager, £35-50,000, London
Our client is a fast-growing market research firm with an entrepreneurial culture. They value diverse perspectives and believe that different voices and viewpoints make them stronger. They have a helpful and supportive culture, where they take time to celebrate accomplishments both large and small.
With offices around the world, they collaborate with clients in entertainment and media, pharmaceuticals, technology, fast moving consumer goods and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are seeking a growth-oriented Research Manager with a passion for client management and a desire to lead. In this varied role, you’ll conduct research, manage projects, and mentor your team, while working closely with Fortune 500 clients.
They are looking for a new team member who is energised by growing, developing, and motivating others.
In this role, you will:
- Take qual projects from beginning to end including moderating focus groups, IDIs and workshops (online currently)
- Act as a thought partner to clients, educating them about every step of the process, while developing trust and building lasting relationships.
- Advise direct reports and share responsibility for their growth and development.
- Manage project activities while achieving excellent financial results.
- Use your findings to translate complexity into compelling stories.
- Strategise at a high level alongside other company business leaders.
- Inform business decisions and learn and adapt to cutting-edge technologies that drive efficiency.
- Work with the programming, design, data collection, tracking, marketing, and data science teams. With an abundance of internal resources, you’ll have the support you need to focus on your areas of expertise.
- You’ve conducted qualitative market research, and you have the curiosity and determination to dig in to understand an occurrence or observation and draw out rich insights. And you double-check the details.
- You have the passion to experiment outside of your comfort zone, especially when it makes your team stronger and helps you all learn.
- You thrive in collaboration with others and can also self-motivate and self-manage when the job calls for it.
- You’ve earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s in social sciences, business, economics, or a related field.
Hybrid home / office role