Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Qualitative
£38,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
Research Manager/ Associate Director - Qualitative/ Mixed Methods - Remote (with occasional travel to London) £37-48,000
About the company
Our client is a leading agency who uses leading-edge technology to help some of the most iconic brands in the world by creating unique online communities. These customer led insights fuel new ideas for products, marketing campaigns, content creation and much, much more. As they rapidly accelerate their growth and global user base, they are looking for experienced researchers to join their flourishing team.
What you will be doing
The RM/ AD is the main client contact on all insight projects and is responsible for designing and implementing successful tech-first research solutions. You must possess significant Qualitative market research experience and the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Competency across the project cycle is key, from research design, through analysis, reporting and debrief. Previous experience in quantitative methodologies or mixed methods is an added bonus.
- Deliver a range of qualitative projects from start to end.
- Key tasks: lead client briefings to understand business objectives; design agile tech first methodology, project design and implementation; write insightful qualitative reports with strategic recommendations.
- Preparation of presentations to a high standard requiring little or no input from senior management
- Ability to present findings to clients at a high level with strategic recommendations
- Deepen client account relations by delivering ongoing value to clients
Qualifications and Technical Skills Required
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent
- Hands on qualitative research experience (5+ years in an agency/ insights role)
- Past experience in running online or hybrid market research studies is an advantage
- Interest in innovative research designs to deliver agile, impactful output
- Good appreciation/understanding of marketing / client issues
- Previous experience working with FMCG companies is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to plan ahead, multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercially focused
- Ability to build relationships across departments and clients
This is a remote role but the company do meet in London on occasions and also enjoy lots of social activities. They will also consider a freelancer for a minimum of 4 months @ £200 per day.