Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Retail
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Our client has been around for over 20 years and they quickly gained a reputation for inspiring strategic insight built on ground-breaking but rigorous research. They are human strategy partners. They make sense of the human experience and bring this to the heart of decision making, to help brands innovate, communicate and grow. They use unconventional thinking and approaches to deliver uncommon sense.
The work they do for their clients is transformational for their businesses. They want the stories they tell about the work that they do to be as clear, impactful, and insightful as the work itself.
- To be a smart strategic unconventional thinker
- Passion for exploring people’s behaviours, attitudes and motivations
- Shows strong potential to grapple with complex ideas, but able to communicate thinking clearly and simply
- Charismatic – is sparky and engaging and quietly self-confident
- To be able to design key research documents (e.g. discussion guide, screener)
- To confidently run fieldwork and moderate (including client viewed fieldwork) and embrace new methodologies and approaches
- Travel to international markets and taking responsibility for briefing and moderation of local partners (or moderating) and managing any attending clients
- To be the day-to-day contact and manage client relationships
To be a driving force within analysis sessions, putting forward hypotheses and demonstrating an ability to come up with strategic recommendations
To be able to crystallise key findings from a project into a concise top line and draft key sections of a debrief without supervision (post session with senior team member)
- To present confidently at debriefs and take an active role in client workshops and presentations?
What you need:
- A strong academic background
- Brand, communications and innovation experience across a range of sectors
- Proven research skills and experience in: o Project management
- Writing discussion guides unaided o Moderating in most circumstances
- Summarise output of research modules to clients in succinct way o Summarise and action outcomes of client meetings o Write top line research summary in 24-48 hrs from fieldwork
- Write debrief with senior input - after analysis session with senior team member(s)
- Strong presentation skills