Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Consumer / FMCG, Innovation & NPD, Qualitative
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Research Manager £35k-£45,000 - Remote / hybrid
Our client is a boutique research consultancy specialising in Qualitative research. They have an impressive client list of blue chip companies within Consumer, Financial Services and Auto, Leisure and Tourism. Their projects are a mix of UK and International and they are experts in a wide range of areas including creative development, new product development, concept development and exploratory research.
The working environment is busy and challenging and they foster an encouraging and supportive culture. Most of their staff are now based remotely from home, although they do have a central London office which you can use when required.
They are seeking someone to join their expanding team.
Their ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter who is proven at project management and will have solid experience in qual.
- You should have excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in to all projects is critical.
- Able to lead projects and have autonomy within their supportive team environment.
- You must enjoy and be skilled at all elements of the research process from writing proposals, moderating both online and f2f groups (including those observed by clients), and be confident in your analytical and presentation skills
Please get in touch for more info!