Advertising & Branding, B2B, Brand & Comms, Financial Services, Qualitative
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Great bens and training
Qualitative Associate Consultant (fluent in Italian and English) £30-35,000. London
Our client provides some of the largest financial services institutions globally (e.g. retail banks, payment card networks and payment service providers, FinTech companies) with innovative, evidence-led insight and analytics and has done for almost 50 years.
This role sits in their team who are focused on anticipating and tracking trends and monitoring competitor activities for their global clients. They turn data and insight into ready-to-use knowledge that informs or transforms their client’s marketing strategy.
They are looking for ambitious and commercially aware multi-lingual Associate Consultants with established desk and primary research skills, ideally with experience of the Financial Services sector. You will have experience in a research or consulting environment on the agency side, conducting primary and secondary research and creating insightful client recommendations.
Key elements of the role
Use own initiative to proactively seek and develop understanding of the financial services industry through different data collection methods and interpret findings. Training will be provided to kick-start the process
- Provide insight into markets and competitors through the research of published industry analysis sources and the in-depth, semi-structured interviewing of senior executives, industry experts, suppliers and competitors and build a network of contacts to engage with
- Identify and persuade busy and often reluctant executives to share information – you must be personable and confident
- Adapting a range of approaches such as analysing scarce business intelligence to seize opportunities for our clients
- Analyse and interpret qualitative information and numerical data through cross-checking to build strong and evidence-based recommendations and implications for our client
- Synthesise findings to prepare well-written, insightful and robust research reports using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
What they are looking for?
- A 1st or 2:1 class degree and strong academics are essential
- Complete fluency in English (precise written English is a must) and Italian.
- Experience in primary research (in particular in-depth interviews) from a market research or
- A good grasp of modern business and marketing language
- An excellent communicator with an engaging telephone manner and experience conducting
interviews for research or commercial purposes
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, is self-motivated and driven to deliver
- A demonstrable interest in financial services
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to efficiently manage their own time
- Experience in creating compelling PowerPoint presentations and delivering them confidently
- Great attention to detail in their work, including precise and professional written English
- Working closely with a fast-paced but highly collaborative team, the Associate
- Consultant must be driven but also diplomatic and able to work independently when required
This role offers the potential for rapid advancement into client-facing positions.