Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Business Development / New Business, Consumer / FMCG, Innovation & NPD, IT/Telecoms/Tech
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
commission, bonus and great bens
remote / London
Qualitative Insight Director, Remote (accessible to London meetings) £60,000-£70,000
Our client is on a growth mission and are looking for an ambitious, energetic specialist to join them on their journey, be part of a great team and take advantage of an opportunity to develop and progress. Their focus is always on doing great work for great clients, within a variety of sectors including Consumer, FMCG, Tech and Utilities
They are looking for someone to lead and develop a large client within the gaming / gambling sector and you will need previous experience of this. In addition you will work across other accounts in different sectors such as FMCG, Media and Tech.
You will have experience of working on innovation projects, both client product and the agency’s own product suite.
As well as seeking someone with a good background knowledge / prior experience in gaming / gambling, you must have a proven track record at superb client servicing.
The role will include business development and hands on qual research, conducting workshops, focus groups, customer closeness sessions etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive relevant research experience, at Insight Director/Senior Account Director or equivalent level.
- Experience with all aspects of the Qual project life cycle
- Thorough knowledge of the industry, including case studies and significant events. Should have a number of good relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Creative design and analysis skills.
- Project, financial and time management skills.
- Coaching and delegation skills.