Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Business Development / New Business, Consumer / FMCG, Qualitative
£70,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Qualitative Director, London. 2 days pw office and 3 days remote, £70-80,000
Our client is an award winning boutique agency who works across FMCG, Media, Retail and Leisure.
They are growing and are looking for an Ambitious Director to join their team. Working both collaboratively and autonomously, you will develop new and existing accounts as well as being hands on with the research - moderating groups (online and f2f), analysing the findings, providing insightful and creative debriefs.
The role will include a strong focus on helping them grow their client base by winning new business and developing existing.
You will also mentor and inspire junior members.
They are looking for someone who demonstrates;
- An innate curiosity about consumer behaviour
- A passion for brands and uncovering insight to help them succeed and grow
- An independent spirit – with a keen desire to develop their skills and experience
- An interest in research outside the agency e.g., awareness of new techniques, attending AQR trainings/ events
You will have:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an agency environment
- You’ll have taken the lead on client accounts and have contacts that you can grow
- You are adept at leading client conversations, writing, debriefs and crafting winning proposals
Please get in touch for more information!