Advertising & Branding, Brand & Comms, Pharma/Healthcare, Qualitative, Quantitative
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Pharmaceutical Qualitative Associate Director, Oncology. London / Remote £60,000
Our client is an expert in brand development and insight. They are solely active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and work extensively across all phases of the pharmaceutical lifecycle. They are particularly strong in pre-launch and early phase assignments.
They are now looking for a Qualitative Associate Director to join their Oncology team. This is a very interesting, challenging role with a main focus to lead and deliver successful, insightful qualitative research projects for the varying accounts, resulting in repeat business from those clients.
This role sits in the Oncology team. It’s primarily a qualitative oncology role so they need someone with a good oncology record. You will work across a number of different tumour types.
Most of the work is international and there will be some travel (mainly in Europe) when things reopen
They need someone who is comfortable with clients and good at maintaining client relationships and helping develop natural new business opportunities. A large part of the role will be working on brand communications and the work will be HCP focussed but there may be some patient elements too. They are open to someone with a comms background along with good strategic experience.
You will need:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a market research agency with time spent with a pharmaceutical focus
- An expert in ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative market research techniques - the role is qual heavy but quant knowledge preferable.
- Group moderation experience is essential.
- Multiple therapeutic experience ideally
- Team management and development experience ideally
- Ability to deliver high quality standards to clients
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries